I try to spend some time on quora regularly to answer questions on information security related topics. My areas of interest are:-
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Penetration Tests
- Risk Management
Here’s a list of selected answers that i wrote on Quora:-
- Is programming knowledge required for web application penetration testing?
- What should a pentester target in an organization?
- Can one be a good graphics designer and a good penetration tester as well?
- Can i become a pentester if i pass CCNA, CCNA security, CEH and then OSCP?
- Why is risk management important in information security?
- How can I build a Good portfolio as a penetration tester?
- I’m an electrician. What are my chances of changing my position to a penetration tester job?
- Will companies hire me as a penetration tester with only OSCP? I am an iOS developer with 6 years of experience and want to get into penetration testing. I have no experience in security.
- Does penetration testing have a future, and is it a good idea to become one in 2020?
- What makes penetration testers want to become pentesters?
- How is the day of Penetration tester will be?
- How difficult is OSCP for a software engineer?
- Is it possible to change career from data scientist to that of a pentester?